Sunday, October 13, 2013


New Page!!

I will revert to the regular posts, but I have added a new page with my portfolio.  I added this because it may be helpful to see the whole portfolio at once rather than my comments one position at a time.

I hope you find it useful.


As for the markets, we are still waiting for any sign of resolution in Washington.  The longer this drags out, the more likely we will have a sudden drop in the S&P 500.  It is a very risky proposition to time this market.  As I wrote previously, I was going to trade the range and so after having bought some of my hedge back around 1653, I re-sold it in the 1690's.

I expect volatility and I want to profit from it.  I will use these levels as guide points to "play around".

That said, over longer time periods, stocks are still reasonable to hold and I wouldn't get too cute trying to time this market.

Good luck.
 

No comments: