Thursday, November 7, 2013

Nice result for JCP

Very nice jump in economic growth up to 2.8% (annualized).

QCOM is being hammered because it is predicting slower growth than some on Wall Street predicted.  I see no cause for alarm This company is strong and worth buying more here at 66.52

COP and the other energies getting hit perhaps because the beginning of tapering (augured by the stronger economic growth) would potentially hit growth.  I find this argument a bit chicken and egg.  If we get growth that is good and the cyclicals will do well.  If we taper...it's because we are getting growth!  I like buying more.

I am maintaining a low equity exposure because I do feel that overall, things are a bit fluffy, but I am getting more positive if we get any more confirmation on growth.




No comments: