Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Another opportunity today in a speculative name.  RAX has fallen 20% despite turning in very respectable numbers.  This on has a high PE ratio so it is not my usual buy recommendation, but as I have gotten to know this company a bit and the space it operates in, I have grown to like it more.  I believe that cloud computing is here to stay and will only become more integral.  This has all sorts of implications, but I think that RAX is well position as a small but early player in this market.  AMZN is a big player and perhaps will be the dominant force but for now there is room for RAX.  I have bought some here in the 60-61.7 range.

Big days for GE and LO.  I wouldn't change anything here.  Good holds.

S is edging up slowly.  It still has down days but slowly the lows are getting higher.  This stock still has 20% upside just from the deal and perhaps more as it makes some headway versus the big boys.

No comments: