Wednesday, December 4, 2013

KMI
Is down about 5% today.  I think it's because they own about 41% of El Paso which is down about 10%.

EPB is down about 10% because it has guided dividend growth of about 2% which is apparently too low for MLP's.

I don't know about EPB, but it's not too terrible in my eyes and KMI has indicated about 10% dividend growth for 2014 - and given that they own 41% of EPB I would assume they knew that EPB was going to guide lower.  So, I think KMI is taking this into account in it's numbers.  I think this is a great story - yes they are leveraged, but I love the energy story and if we happen to start growing, we will need more energy.

I am buying a little more here.

VWO
here is a new entry for me.  I am liking emerging markets for a long term play and so I am buying some.

No comments: