Wednesday, May 29, 2013

KMB has been hit hard, down almost 4%.  I believe it is some rotation away from a winner that is hitting it.  I do not agree with this strategy as this is a solid stock that is still fairly (if not cheaply) valued and it's worth owning.  I will probably pick up a few shares here.

RAX  This one has bedeviled me and is a departure from my usual.  I believe in the long term use of the cloud structure.  But, who knows if RAX is the one to fully exploit it.  It is terribly over-valued based on current earnings and there is concern that pricing pressure will reduce profitability going forward.  I think it si still a buyout candidate, but I'm not sure I'm willing to wait it out.  I will look to sell it on the next up day - hopefully soon.

In general, it is very difficult for me to pick winners in the tech space and I should probably avoid the temptation and buy QQQ instead!



No comments: