Thursday, May 9, 2013

RAX,

What can I say, I am a glutton for punishment.  I just bought some in here and looking to double my position at the lows around 38.5.  I guess the good news is that I cut my position at much better levels and am now looking to get back in.  The company is growing rapidly 20% revenue growth and while the PE is high, I still feel the opportunity is there.  I believe the Cloud structure is the real deal and they are the leaders.  Perhaps, RAX will be a buyout candidate at some point.

TSLA,
I am sick that I have missed this stock as I love the product and believe that electric cars will have a place in the future.

TLT,
I decided to buy a little in here around 120.5 because I am so underweight.  I can see it going lower perhaps, but that will be an opportunity to buy a bit more.

Overall,  I am banking on a pullback as my equity exposure is down to about 12%


No comments: